Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Ruinous Omen vs Proto-Omega (8/25/07)

Sorry I haven't been able to attend Limbus Runs in a while. I'm in the middle of a move to Hilo to join a pediatric practice there. As of now, I'm going to be without internet connection from August 31st until September 19th (yes things move slower on the other islands here in Hawaii). I would like to thank Loren for continuing to keep attendance Screenshots for me.

Recap:

Congratulations on a win again. Congratulations goes out to Puretaru and Warford who obtained the Cosciales and the Zuchetto respectively.

Attendance: Alinaaset, Aznmahavailo, Cerene, Dubajaba, Edlercid, Finuve, Fuha, Kenne, Kwontess, Larios, Loren, Puretaru, Sillius, Toxicity, Vashstarwin, and Warford.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

29.AUG.07 attendance:

http://pics.livejournal.com/ludomancer/pic/00062t6d

Zone was Temenos Central 2F

Only death was Cerene to Searing Light (from which Cid took 0 dmg)

Coin total 32
Azn got cerulean chip (2/3 for Ultima now)
...and...
I got my first BLM AF item after nearly 2 years of Limbus. :D

-Loren